Wednesday, August 17, 2011

9 Months Old!

9 Months Old Already!

I cannot believe our little monkey is 9 months old today!!  It seems like just yesterday we brought her home at 4 pound 10 ounces and yet today she is already around 17 or 18 pounds!  Gracie's new thing this month is CRAWLING......She is into everything but is really enjoying being about to get around herself.  She has not quite figured out that if momma or daddy are in the other room or across the room that she can get there herself but I am not really rushing that either :) Her favorite thing to say is dada...dada....all day long and occationally she says mama.  She also likes to say something that sounds like nono.  Also she is getting more hair and I am able to put some clippies in it but she promptly takes them off  :) We love you so much little monkey and cant wait to see what the next month holds!

A tired little girl :)

I am not ready for bed momma!  I want to play!!!

Getting into trouble.  I looked over and she had crawled under her jonny jump up that was on the floor


Into trouble again...Momma's sewing machine peddle. She thinks I do not sew fast enough so she likes to help me make it go faster :)

I am supposto be under the table right????

A good way to go and get veggies in the garden

Lets go mom!


2 comments:

  1. She is getting cuter by the minute. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, go, Gracie! We called our Italian grandfather Nono, so perhaps you're bilingual as well.

    ReplyDelete