Tuesday, June 21, 2011

7 Months!!

Gracie is growing so fast it is hard to believe!  She turned 7 months last Friday but over the weekend we had daddy's first fathers day AND his 30th birthday!  It was a really fun time but I was really busy so did not get around to posting.   One of her new favorite things is swimming!  She loves the water and is ok with going under the water as well!  She is kicking her feet loves splashing around.  She is sitting so well and I am sure that she is going to try to be on the move soon.....mommy is not ready for that :) Gracie is "talking" a lot and always loves seeing her daddy come through the front door.  The only thing that she is not so good at is sleeping at night.....mommy and daddy are very tired but hopefully soon she will at least drop it down to only getting up once or twice at the most. Oh well, this too will be over in a blink of an eye :)   She is the joy and light in our life.  So much fun to have playing and talking to us :) We love you pumpkin!

Just hanging out

First Giants Game!!

I LOVE daddy's hat :)

Food is so good :)

Are we ready to go mom?

Bananas are my favorite!

One of my favorite toys.....Daddy's nothing box remote

Going swimming with my friends

My fun swimsuit

Someday I will cook with mommy and daddy :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Seven Months Gracie!!!! This is my favorite month as far as interacting and personality come out. Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie......It's hard to believe you're 7 months old already. What a sweetie you are.

    ReplyDelete